Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Redeemer Lives!!!!!!!!!!

Does GOD answer our Prayers? Many will have this question.Yes he does answer our prayers in a way : "Yes","Not Yet(Wait)" or "No".
A long while ago, I had a question in my mind; "A question that drives me real hazy(?)"which made me to pray a lot for the answer.But I do got the answer from the Lord and I thank him for his perfect leading and deliverance of all things that concerns me.
But onething, when we ask of the Lord to bring His will to pass, he will surely guide us and make us endure through trials.Do you think that you don't have anyone to answer your questions?..My Redeemer still lives to answer you !!!
I had a situation today where i sought an answer diligently from him .He spoke to me regarding that,through the same verse ,between dawn and the dusk ,from three different sources.It was beyond human comprehension that urged me to write this blog .I was enthralled by his perfect guidance.
As GOD answered the prayers of Saint Paul,He did answered me.But instead of conceding my request in the way that I was expecting, he answered in a different way.When you are not receiving an answer according to your wish you conclude, God has not answered your prayers. You received answers to your prayer. The answer was given to you in God’s way and His will.
But do you know that,"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.(Rom 8:28).
For all my questions He gave me the only reply "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" - 2 Cor 12:9.Then I started meditating on this verse and He gave me a revelation for this verse.
As paul says "To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness( 2Cor 12 :7 - 9).
Yes. even I pleaded the Lord for deliverance as Paul cried out to him;I do cry out to the Lord to deliver me and I was able to feel how saint Paul would have been in that situation.But I Praise GOD that he replied me and gave me an assurance that He still lives within me.
Even now I do not know what the answer would be but the assurance that HE gave me that His grace is sufficient for me is more than enough than anything else in this world.So I praise GOD for all of his works in my Life..And I can boast as saint Paul says that "....I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknessess,so that Christ's power may rest on me"..
For Christ sake I do delight in weaknesses,in insults,in hardships,in persecutions,in difficulties.For when I am weak then I am strong.
I remembered of the verse in the bible "Not only so,but we also rejoice in our sufferings,because we know that suffering produces perseverance;perseverance,character;and character ,hope.(Acts 5:3).
So I rejoice in the lord and Praise GOD that i have gained Perseverance,character and finally hope .Through all my trials I give glory to his name alone.!!!
So friends... do not be disheartened when things doesn't go the way that you wanted to "My Redeemer still Lives" to save you and to answer you how worse the situation you are in.God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment