Thursday, January 7, 2021

Movement!

                                                                Movement! 

                                                                                    Good Morning Holy Spirit - Daily Devotion

Good Morning Friend, It is not surprising to know the fact that we have already moved a week since this year started. Isn't it? 😊I hope many of you are enjoying this New year and banging on about growing closer to God everyday. May be for some, you kind of still stuck with certain things since the old year/years! We will see how God designed us to handle it.

We have been dealing with the characteristics of living things for the last couple of days, Growth, Water and today we'll look at Movement. All living things move in some way. This may be obvious, such as animals that are able to walk, or less obvious, such as plants that have parts that move to track the movement of the sun. 

Movement is one another characteristics for the things which has breath. Yes, you got it right. We have to keep moving. We are not defined to get stagnated and have to keep moving forward.

Do you say it's not possible for me? Are you saying, I have tried my best but unable to digest the fact that had happened to me, can't face the reality of life without my loved one, i definitely cannot forgive that person who does injustice to me, can't be productive , struggling to use my time and talents to the fullest etc.?

You are not called to get stagnated forever. We have to take every conscious step to move forward.


We read in scriptures how God helped His people (Israelite's) to move from slavery(Egypt) to freedom(Canaan). We need to trust Him. Our God is an able God to do new things.

We can move soon if we don't delay. Israelite's took longer duration of 40 years to reach the promise land due to their unwillingness and disbelief. Are we willing to move forward soon and acquire the promises set for us? Then got to trust Him.

“Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:18,19

We need not fear how i can do it on my own, See what He says,

Isaiah 43: 1-3  1 “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire,  you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;

Have a blessed day!

In Christ Alone
Justina Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment