Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Desires !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well ! We all have desires in our hearts and its of different types and needs .But if we don’t discern what we want from ourselves and what we stand for we will live submissively and unfulfilled.


At this point I remember the quotes of the Mahatma Gandhi “Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the universe is endlessly bountiful. Just put forth a clear enough request, and everything your heart desires must come to you.”

Yes that’s absolutely true and I have experienced this blessing in my life. I can categorize people who takes life as it comes and there are people who strive for their desires to be fulfilled. My hand always waves high for the second category. Our thoughts and desires should be very sturdy. I can say thoughts are the first stepping stone which will become a desire. Aristotle states “Whatsoever that be within us that feels, thinks, desires, and animates, is something celestial, divine, and, consequently, imperishable.” Enormously I cling to this point. Simplicity and clarity should be our mindset to obtain anything. But we have to give a thought to this. A division of people (we can call compromising people) says ‘ anyways what should happen it should happen for me. And they never bother about their desires even if its not fulfilled. These people are the ones who ll take life as it comes. I certainly don’t go for this category. GOD made Adam and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. So HE gave all the rights and freedom to make the choices .In addition he commanded the man” You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil” - Gen 2 :16,17.

GOD gave all the freedom to make choices and if our choices and desires are within the boundary of Eden, we will get what we want or desire. Okay how to know the boundary of our life?? Simple ,to know the boundaries we have to walk closer with GOD and certainly HE will reveal HIS will or plan for you. When we live according to the verse we will not be perplexed.

“ Our life is composed greatly from dreams, from the unconscious, and they must be brought into connection with action. They must be woven together.”. Yes I ‘m a dreamer always and I can say that’s the best way to make the master plan to obtain the desires. Certainly what I dreamt of I attained the goal.

Even when answers slowly unwind to fulfill the desires ;in my heart I see GOD is preparing a way because I still believe in God’s Faithfulness:)

No comments:

Post a Comment