Saturday, May 9, 2009

Desert Song!!!

I Praise the GOD Almighty for making me to write this blog. A Song touched deep inside my heart and made me to sing this song(Desert Song) all the day..
“Hillsong” is always used to be my favorite album when I started having thirst for GOD and to glorify and praise his name. Desert song is one of the song in the album called “ This is Our GOD” by Hillsongs music. I heard this song recently and had touched my heart deeper when I heard the circumstance at which the song was sung by one of the great worship leader of Hillsongs- Jill McCullough.
This song was sung by two worship leaders of Hillsongs Live - Jill McCullough and Brooke Fraser in 2008.But when I happened to hear about the state in which she (Jill McCullough)sang the song shows her dedication and realization of Knowing our GOD is still bigger than everything she was facing.
Yes that's absolutely true when we feel like everything is rushing up on all our ways of difficult situations and be still and know that our GOD is an able GOD even at the time of lost to make us overflow with his anointing. I have gone through similar kind of phase in my life and sometimes I feel like not going to HIM because my spirit would have broken to the core questioning him with all "Why's"
not knowing what to do and feel like to be in the loneliness amidst of huge crowd. But I can't stand at that phase for a long time and immediately kneel before him since I know nobody can make me feel better except HIM.
Yes "All of my life,In every season,HE is still God,I have a reason to sing and I have a reason to worship"!!!.His love for us endures forever.
The Presence of GOD flapped over when we are in brokenness. It will be a new experience in Holy Spirit and that is really really a wonderful experience and the peace of GOD will flow like a river when we Stand and glorify the Lord in the midst of all our tragedy. The Devil will loose of all his tricks and plays and we overcome him through the anointing of GOD the Father.
I can truly say trials are set apart to make us strong and to rely on him in all of our ways.Because only when we are in distress the spirit of GOD intercedes with us in prayer even when we dont know what to pray for ourself. That's an awesome experience. I thank & glorify my Daddy GOD because I know that all things are possible for HIM.I remember as Job says"I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted". Job 42:2.
Yes none of his plans be thwarted by the Satan as we have a victory GOD with us.Amen!.Here comes the Lyrics of this wonderful song .Hear and be blessed!!!

This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in my hunger and need
My God is a God who provides

And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames

And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain
I will rejoiceI will declare
God is my victory and He is here

And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand

All of my life
In every season
You are still GodI have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship

This is my prayer in the harvest
when favour and providence flow
I know I m filled to be emptied again
The seed I have received I will sow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment