Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Know your race!

Know your race!

                                       Good Morning Holy Spirit - Daily Devotion

Good Morning, Friend, in this fast-paced world, the roles that we have to play, the demands, which we need to meet, I have always felt I am racing every day. Have you felt the same? If yes, let us get ready for the run! 😄💪👍



Is there anyone who runs without knowing the purpose & destiny? Hope the answer is No. If you have no real purpose for running itself, you may eventually lose motivation to do it. We are rest assured from the word of God to Jeremiah that God knows us before we even formed in the womb that indicates we were in his thoughts and in His plan of redemption. (“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5). Therefore, our Christ centered life has a purpose and a destination to reach.

We also see in the scripture that Paul often used the metaphor of a race for a Christian life. “I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14”. It is a reminder for us to know that we are running a race to not without a purpose but we have a goal to win which is awaiting. Don’t we wait to hear from our Master, “Well done, my good and faithful daughter/son”?

Let us run with endurance the race which is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith!

Are we trained enough to run the race so as to win? Stay tuned till tomorrow! 👋😇

Have a blessed day!

In Christ alone

Justina Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment