Wednesday, November 18, 2020

The Power of His Presence!

The Power of His Presence!

                                               Good Morning Holy Spirit - Daily Devotion

Good Morning Friend, hoping to find you doing well in the will of God. I am thankful to God for reminding us to realize His presence. Sometimes it may feel like, we are walking alone due to the hassles of the world. It is just a feeling not the truth. Do you remember the moments when you were a child, feeling afraid to enter into another room when there is no light? Do you remember asking your mom or dad to accompany you? I have been there. Sometimes my son asks the same to me. It gives us some sort of peace & we are rest assured when our parents accompany us that we can overcome the dark spots. Is that not true?



Similarly, when we are unable to comprehend the situations, when we feel it is like a dark spot and have absolutely no clue on the path, which we ought to take. Take heart and know who is with you. When Moses was restless, and had to go through the feeling of uncertainty, the Lord assured him that His presence is with him. (“The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Exodus 33: 14”).

I encourage you to remember that the Lord is with you in your feeling of insecurity & uncertainty, His presence will give you rest in mind. Still we might have to cross the darkest spots of our life, but His presence is with us to cross it over! Stay rest assured and walk in peace in the way He leads you through per His plan! The overcomer is with you!

 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

Have a blessed day!

In Christ Alone

Justina Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment